Yakima Immigration Lawyers
Welcome to our Yakima Office, located in the heart of Yakima, just blocks from the local offices of the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (“USCIS”), and a short drive from the local offices of Immigration and Customs Enforcement (“ICE”).
From this office we assist clients throughout Eastern Washington with their immigration needs.
Common types of cases include:
- Family and Fiancé Petitions
- Adjustment of Status and Consular Processing
- U-Visas and other forms of Humanitarian Relief
- DACA and other forms of Deferred Action
- Other VAWA Related Relief
- Unlawful Presence and other Waivers
- Asylum and Related Relief
- Cancellation of Removal and all other forms of removal-relief
- Bond Hearings and other Representation in the Immigration Court
We work closely with our offices in Moses Lake and Kennewick to facilitate our representation of clients throughout Eastern Washington. We also work closely with our offices in SeaTac to facilitate representation of clients in removal proceedings before the Immigration Courts in Seattle and Tacoma, as well as immigrants who are detained at the NorthWest Detention Center. Our attorneys attend interviews with our clients at the USCIS office and assist with bond and reporting requirements at the local ICE office.
Whatever your immigration needs may be, we are excited to help you along your path to permanent residency and citizenship.